What is the first step to sell my Painting through Artbengal.com?
Artbengal cordially welcomes both new and seasoned artists to sell their work on its platform. If you are new user, sign up with us before you start selling. Simply click on the NEW ARTIST REGISTRATION link and fill in the necessary particulars. To qualify the criteria of becoming a seller, you also need to upload one of your original artworks. If you are an existing user with us, you simply need to log in to your artist account and start selling. We keep your personal and banking information completely safe and confidential.
Can you please brief me about the process of selling my artwork?
1. As written above, you first need to register with us to sell your original work
2. Upon successful registration, you will receive an auto generated Welcome Mail from us; from this email ID - (email@example.com)
3. To activate your artist profile, you need to click on the link of account activation mail sent by us from the above-mentioned email ID
4. Once you successfully become a registered artist with us, you can initiate the process of selling your work. Click on the "SELL YOUR ART" ink and then " EXISTING ARTIST LOGIN FOR UPLOADING OF NEW PAINTINGS". Login with your registered email ID and password and upload your work with all the necessary details. Please note that we only sell 100% HAND PAINTED art. So, you are requested to avoid uploading prints or canvas transfers of your artwork.
5. Once your artwork is approved by our team, you will receive a painting approval mail.
6. When customer purchases your work, we will contact you with your email ID and mobile number and arrange for pick up from your place within 48 hours. After your painting reaches our office, we will do a quality check and forward it to the customer who pays for it.
7. We will make payments directly to your bank account (specified by you during the time of registration) within 10 days of receiving the paintings at our office. We will keep you updated about every single development during the process.
Who will decide the Cost of my Paintings ?
It is YOU who decides the cost of painting. When you upload your paintings, please mention your preferred minimum price you expect in hand when your artwork is sold.
We will add our 33.33% commission on your earning. The commission includes website and marketing cost, courier charges, application charges, octroi, payment gateway and COD charges. However; we will not deduct a single rupee from your expected in hand price.
How to sell my painting in Bulk Mode or Cash sell or Pay me First method?
Please visit our office with your painting in any working day and we will discuss with you.
How to sell your painting quickly on Artbengal?
For better visibility, please upload at least 20 paintings
Please make your painting 30 Inch X 20 Inch and higher size. Minor sizes do not sell much.
Please make painting on canvas, rather than paper and other platforms.
Bright shades (Yellow, Brown, Red, Orange) sell more than cool shades (Blue, Green, Mauve etc).
Please keep art unframed, or in a position that it can be removed from frame on order. If you upload art as framed, it would increase cost by quite a bit, as courier cost is very high to transport frames.
Artwork under Rs. 7,000 usually sells easily.
Only Original Painting, No Printing.
This is a demo testimonial content1.This is a demo testimonial content1.This is a demo testimonial content1.This is a demo testimonial content1.This is a demo testimonial content1.This is a demo testimonial…READ MORE